Stopwatch is a program that allows you to measure elapsed time. You can measure a single interval, or keep a running tally of elapsed times. The program is easy to use if you follow these simple tips.
- Clicking on the Start button starts the stopwatch running from zero. Any time you click on the Start button, the stopwatch will start over.
- Post result
- If you want to record an elapsed interval without stopping the clock, then click on the Post Result button. The current elapsed time will be displayed, but the clock will continue to run.
- The Stop button halts the stopwatch. The final time will register in the watch display, and also be posted to the lower frame.
- Reload Page
- The Reload Page button clear and re-initializes everything by reloading the page.
- The Help link show you this page.